Audience Response System / TurningPoint
The TurningPoint audience response system allows students to participate in Microsoft PowerPoint presentation lectures by submitting responses to interactive questions using a ResponseCard keypad (clicker).
- Save the PDF Form (Right click, choose "Save Link as" and Save to your computer.)
- Open the saved PDF form (in Adobe Reader, not within your browser.)
- Complete the form. Save.
- Attach completed PDF form to email, send to: email@example.com.
The library currently has 200 response cards and 10 receivers for Health Sciences education. The TurningPoint software is free.
We can help! Contact the library staff for assistance to:
- You do not need the receiver and response cards to begin creating or editing your TurningPoint slides - only to test or present your interactive TurningPoint presentation.
- ** Users MUST uninstall previous versions of TurningPoint before installing newer versions.**
- HSEB Podium PCs have TurningPoint version 5.2 installed. (September 2013)
Guides, Manuals and Tutorials:
More support from TurningPoint...