InfoFair 2006 Coordinator
Jeanne M. Le Ber
Education Services Librarian, Spencer S. Eccles Health Sciences Library, University of Utah
As the Education Librarian, Jeanne is responsible for coordinating the formal education efforts of the Eccles Library in a team environment. She works with faculty from the School of Medicine and Colleges of Health, Nursing and Pharmacy to identify, schedule and teach information literacy classes, with an emphasis on using electronic resources. Jeanne is the editor of the IAIMS Newsletter, and coordinates the Library and Information Technology Forum and InfoFair.
- Niloofar Bakhti, Facilitators Coordinator
- John Bramble, Exhibits Coordinator
- Nancy T. Lombardo, Video/broadcast
- Joyce A. Mitchell, Ph.D., the Clifford C. Snyder, M.D. and Mary Snyder Lectureship Co-coordinator
- Amber Molyneaux, Financial Coordinator
- Allyson Mower, Publicity and Web Gallery
- Wayne J. Peay, the Clifford C. Snyder, M.D. and Mary Snyder Lectureship Co-coordinator
- Camille Salmond, Display Case Coordinator
- Sherelyn Sandberg, Hospitality Coordinator
InfoFair 2005 is FREE. REGISTRATION IS NOT REQUIRED.
If you have questions about InfoFair, please contact us:
University of Utah
Eccles Health Sciences Library
10 North 1900 East
Salt Lake City, UT 84112-5890
PHONE: 801-585-6744 or 581-8771
Back to top.