Borrow, Renew, Request
Find items available on campus with the Library Catalog.
Many journals and books are available online. See our guide to find full text.
Borrowing print books requires current UCard
Loan periods and Fines
- Books: 60 days, 1 renewal
- Recalled item overdue fine: $1.00/day
- Closed Reserve overdue fine: $1.00/hour
- Lost items: replacement costs plus $15.00/processing fees.
Renew library materials
Your library account
- Log in with your uNID.
- or phone at 581-8772
Interlibrary Loan Renewals
To renew materials received from another library via Interlibrary Loan (ILLiad) please call:
Interlibrary Loan at 801-581-5282.
- Request items from campus libraries via the Library Catalog. Log in with uNID.
- Find the item you want in the catalog, click "Locations & Requests" to view physical print items.
- Click the "Request" link near the item you want.
- Type Eccles if you want item delivered from the Marriott or Quinney Libraries to Eccles Library for pickup.
- Request items from any library:
Other Document Delivery Suppliers
Request a consultation
Request a literature search
Other University of Utah Libraries