Fees for Library Services
Printers are located near the Public Services desk on the main level. UCard printing is self-service. Inform library staff to release or cancel your print
job. Pay for printouts with your UCard.
- Black & White printer: 8¢, UCard.
- Color Printer: $1 per page, UCard.
- 3D Printing: Services & Fees
Photocopier is located at the north end of the Public Services desk on the main level.
Research Information Services
- University of Utah students, staff or faculty: No charge, unless it meets criteria for a systematic review or related methodology(see the Systematic Review Core page)
- Non-affiliates of University of Utah: $100 base fee plus $100/additional hour
- Patients and their families, please consult with the Health Library, University Hospital.
- Document delivery/interlibrary loan fees may apply. See ILL page
Interlibrary Loan and Document Delivery
Interlibrary loans are subsidized by the Eccles Health Sciences Library. Fees may be assessed for large projects. Before ordering 50 or more documents, please contact the interlibrary loan office by phone (801) 581-5282 or via email (email@example.com).